The tests it currently has are:
- List All Tests: Displays a list of all the tests along with a short description of what they do.
- List Window Attributes: Displays a sorted list of the attributes of the window object.
- List Document Attributes: Displays a sorted list of the attributes of the document object.
- List DIV Attributes: Displays a sorted list of the attributes of one of the DIV objects.
- List Select Attributes: Displays a sorted list of the attributes of the select object above.
- Scroll Test 1: Displays a lot of text that you can scroll along with buttons that show various window properties at that point.
- Scroll Test 2: Displays a lot of text in a fixed width DIV that you can scroll along with buttons that show various window properties at that point.
- Scroll Test 3: Displays a lot of text in a fixed height DIV that you can scroll along with buttons that show various window properties at that point.
- Mouse Event Test: Shows the response to a variety of mouse events.
- [None]: Has no test handler and should result in an error which may or may not be displayed.
The Dan Bricklin's Mobile Test Utility program is available for download. The latest version is 1.0. It is provided with no support and NO WARRANTY OF ANY SORT.
The product is free software, released under the GNU GPL 2.0 license.
You can run the program by clicking on the link to the HTML File below.
The source files (dbmobiletest.html and dbmobiletest.js) and the GPL license file (gpl.txt) are in the zip file.
|HTML File||dbmobiletest.html||Click on this to execute the program.|
|ZIP File||dbmobiletest-version-1-0.zip||13KB, 2009-07-29 9:54AM|
|GPL License File||gpl.txt|
The license in the source code is as follows:
SOFTWARE LICENSE This software and documentation is Copyright (c) 2009 Software Garden, Inc. All rights reserved. 1. The source code of this program is made available as free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation. 2. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA. 3. If the GNU General Public License is restrictive in a way that does not meet your needs, contact the copyright holder (Software Garden, Inc.) to inquire about the availability of other licenses, such as traditional commercial licenses. 4. The right to distribute this software or to use it for any purpose does not give you the right to use Servicemarks or Trademarks of Software Garden, Inc., including Garden, Software Garden, and ListGarden, nor the Servicemarks or Trademarks of Daniel S. Bricklin, including Dan Bricklin's. If you make modifications to this software you must remove displayed references to the Dan Bricklin's trademark. 5. An appropriate copyright notice will include the Software Garden, Inc., copyright, and a prominent change notice will include a reference to Software Garden, Inc., as the originator of the code to which the changes were made. Contact and other information about Software Garden, Inc., may be found on the Software Garden web site: http://www.softwaregarden.com. Software Garden is a registered trademark of Software Garden, Inc. Dan Bricklin's is a registered trademark of Daniel S. Bricklin
As of 29Jul09: